Do you, or your child want to create and name a brand new obstacle? Of course you do! Here’s how:
Step 1: Draw the obstacle with as much detail as you can. Make sure to put your name and the name of the obstacle on the paper!
Step 2: Give it to our staff next time you visit our course.
Step 3: There is no step three! It’s that easy to enter. But there are some rules that your designs must follow.
- They can’t be taller than 8ft or wider than 4ft.
- No sharp edges or corners.
- It needs to be possible to be completed!
- Obstacles need to be able to hold a minimum of 600 pounds and be easily moved/ taken apart. (We’ll work with you if you win, we don’t expect everyone to be able to design that)
- Most importantly, IT MUST BE FUN! No one wants to do a boring obstacle!
The challenge ends on August 19th. We will announce the winner on August 20th! The winner will get free entry into our upcoming Ninja Warrior Competition on August 25th, or a $50 Amazon gift card!
Maximum of 5 entries per person. Limit 1 entry per visit to the course.